Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Monday ...yet today is Wednesday...

Monday was a vIctory for me!! A small one, but nonetheless a vIctory. My friend let me rUn with her...and i rAn 1k!!! Yhahhh 1 spankin k!! This is a big deal to me. Its a far cry from 10k (Jess i live everyday thinking about how amazingly you rock) but its a start...then we walked at least 6 more..so my workout Monday KICKED! Yesterday's workout was smokin too..i just felt in tuned to my body and felt i had extra strength. Today my shins were complaining so at the gym i toned it down some and had a really good warming. To my amazement when i came outside, the air felt warmer?!! So i got home and me and faithful(me dog)went for the bridges...still took me an hour and half...but i rAn on the soft stuff..haha how silly i must look. Right now my shins smell a lovely erbal smell...(thanks hunny-hes so good to me) and with all my boyz in bed and the house so quiet, i think i will join them...ahhh i feel so plesently tired and happy.
ps. Greg, guess what came yesterday?? hehe new set of washer/dryer.
pps yeah i knew but it still came.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 p.m., April 04, 2007 , Blogger Gregory said...

WOW, what a day, I hear they are searching for olympic runners if you are interested!!!!!
My friend sent me a funny little joke last night to test how evil you are. My results were not good Joan, he he
http://londonrunners.blogspot.com/
Take a look.

 
At 8:47 a.m., April 05, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

ok this is not so good...i suppose i should be worried...HAHAHAHA
Sadly i took the test...im not sure if i should only answer 'as in the present or in my whole life'...the results were surprising...

22% evil : A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Well this could be interesting...you openly evil and me a clostet one..aaahhhh Greg what BOX have you opened??? i suspect pandora has got nothing compared to us.

 
At 6:09 p.m., April 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

56%

You are evil,but you haven't yet mastered the dark side. Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

hahaha (evil laugh)

 
At 9:10 a.m., April 06, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you get a new washer and dryer? If you did and you didn't proclaim it from the mountain tops I will be dissapointed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home