Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thanks Jenny...

Jenny you are so sweet to think of me... this is the cool link Jenny sent me. Smart very smart..i wouldnt get to touch their dead corps anymore..but maybe i'd get to smash them with a sledge hammer... oh sorry, i am a tad morbid this last week concerning MICE. Here is the LINK
It's a good idea. i might try it tonight...hehe i will let you know how it all works out (...evil laugh.....)
i think i will/i better go for a walk tonight.. i do belive i need some air....

2 Comments:

At 6:25 p.m., March 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Joni monday afternoon around noon works for me for tea.

 
At 9:50 p.m., March 23, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Now THAT is a clever idea! We get one or two mice every spring and fall. The first year, they were running in my cupboards and chewing into a bunch of food packages. It made me so MAD!!!! We borrowed a cat, we tried the glue paper (only once: my husband felt like a murderer, and I cried when I saw the poor thing stuck there), we tried all the traps, live traps, etc. Those super-quick heavy duty ones work well, and they kill the mouse instantaneously. But this spring I will try this humane method!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home