Tuesday, March 27, 2007

sUnny days keeping the clouds away..on my way....

maybe i should get my dog one of these ..hahaha
My first bike ride this year, went as i suspected... draggin a dog, chasin a kid and i gather my face said it all, "is that pain coming from my real butt?" --haha-- but it did feel good. i can say i like that kinda workout pain now, without feeling like i am pretending. Its vigorating, inspiring, its hard blasted work and you feel like giving up or dieing or....or (blessed sUnbeams shine down) like your body is strengthing. These last few miles of 'gettin in shape' journey has been rewarding..not in huge ways ..but big enough to notice a difference...YAHHHH. So i am sooo thankful today is a good day...and that ever so noticably the "good days" are out numbering the bad ones...and i so love that.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 p.m., March 27, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

I'll have to go out for a bike ride with you...I just I'md you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home