Sunday, March 25, 2007

RuN rUn ...or wAlk....hehe

i went off this afternoon and chased the sUn...almost had it on the old bridge...dang got away..then near the the overpass...haha i'm just not fast enough...then low and behold i ran down our hill and i had it...(still wells me eyes up)... sUnshine is so important...it felt like God Himself had given it to me ...out of pity or victory.. i'm not sure..but either one i don't mind. SO if your wondering where the sUn is today, i not only caught it..i roped it too! HAHA Hauled that beaut over to my house...where it keeps trying to get away..haha but my rope is pretty tough...and i got the boyz out there keeping a eye on it....
ps it is now taking me a mer 1hr 1/2 to walk the bridges...i cut it by a half an hour.. hey i will take what i can get... when i started it was 2 hours...(yikes)... Have a fun sUnday...at least i am hoping you all the best.

PPS...Greg you cant know how i happy i was to see your comment on my last post... sniff sniff.. i love you. Chat soon!!! hope its not to crazy for you.

6 Comments:

At 3:10 p.m., March 25, 2007 , Blogger Jenn said...

I love walking the bridges, i will have to join you one of these days.

 
At 4:18 p.m., March 25, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

I've never walked the bridges,but it sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon!

 
At 5:05 p.m., March 25, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

its awsome!! Jen anytime i'd love to walk with you..just give me a call.

 
At 5:07 p.m., March 25, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

i was in such a rush.. i forgot to say... Jenny there is no more excuses we live next to each other WE will walk the bridges this week..you and me girlfriend!!!(and Jen hehe)

 
At 1:36 a.m., March 26, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

I loved this post...the sunshine is one of my most favourite things..especially when it starts showing more of its face this time of the year :)

 
At 3:44 p.m., March 26, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

:) What a nice post! I'm so loving our nearly-spring weather, it feels like it's been such a loooong winter. Good for you for doing the bridges, I've never done them either!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home