Wednesday, March 28, 2007

its always winter and never Christmas......

It feels a bit chilly out to say the least...major slush snow. YUK...Well soon it will be so hot we all can complain on how we have to live at the LAKE....waaaaaaaaaa..
guess i was too tired to have a run tonight anyways...NOT



i am thinking of putting up a tree....maybe i should do a little Christmas shopping too, ..except all those Easter bunnies keep getting in the way....(snicker snicker)

.....this too will pass.... are you kidding me?? put on some woolies, get your skates re-sharpened, and start thinking snowmen..cus its here for another 4 weeks... just kidding.. by tomorrow its history...(hope hope)

5 Comments:

At 5:56 p.m., March 28, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Is your back yard turning into a pond?? I tried to peek out of our upstairs deck but couldn't tell...
We have a little lake forming in the back...don't be surprised if you see some ducks floating in our yard!LOL

 
At 9:31 p.m., March 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I have this posting thing figured out. If it actually works I will be so pleased.
I have a confession; I ordered the snow. I love it. Love it. I promise to restrain myself from asking for more but spring was coming and I needed one more dump of it. I felt like becoming a blogger myself and sending all my friends pictures off this amazing sight.
Hopefully it clears and you can run tomorrow and not hold it against me. School off was fun.. no? We get so few snow days. At any rate, I will see you on Saturday.
:)Allie

 
At 10:09 p.m., March 29, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Oh Alley!!!!now how can i be angry at you???? (silly as you are)snow?? the second week of SPRING..i just never would have guess it of you..haha and yes it was fun to actually be snowed in from school...the boyz loved it.
i love it that you commented.
i should pick you up i think..for Saturday.

 
At 2:42 a.m., March 30, 2007 , Blogger Gregory said...

So Jealous Joan, here you are getting all the lovely snow and I have to deal with blue skies and 18 degrees. NOT FAIR he he he

 
At 11:26 a.m., April 01, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

there isnt even a comment for you Greg!! maybe a real raspberry though!!!!!luv yah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home