Sunday, April 01, 2007

sUnny sUndays.....

i must say SUnday mornings are my favorite. Coffee is always good..especially when the sUn is beckening me to come & play... all my 'beloveds' are nestled in there sleepy-land beds...and i slip out for a lovely walk with my faithful dog. Today i wore my new workout skirt(LOL yea i typed right)its so fun..it looks so cute with my lululemon jacket...and yoga pants ..all black of course. So now on sUnday mornings while walking about, you might see me in my happy sUnday sKirt. sUnday mornings are so my favorite for walking. i love seeing people off to church or taking their loved ones out for breakfast/brunch... there are older walkers who nod in happy approval...there are some stumblers trying to get home ..not so pretty...but i can imagin i wouldn't look so good from an all nighter either. i feel so alive..so inspired for the day. The traffic is slower at first then picks up toward the end of our treck. There is so much time to think about the week before, the week to come..or not ..just lap in the quietness of the moment. My dog was especially good today..being mindful of me on semi-slippery spots. He is such an encouragement, he never minds if i just walk or if i break into a run..haha or i try to do both!! i never have to ask him if he's ready to go. Before i even ask he is waiting at the door..whining that i am taking too long. haha who could ask for more?
i do love sUndays.. when i get back home i make a big brunch. Its fun to be a little family, sitting around our little yellow table the sUn streaming in..ahh another lovely sUnny sUnday.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 a.m., April 04, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Sounds great, Joni! This post makes me feel spring-y!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home