Tuesday, March 27, 2007

running...

i had such a good run last night,...it was my best one yet... it was the longest one yet. i think it might have been Jessica's doing. 8km...that kinda blew my mind...so thinking alot about it.... i had better push myself a bit more if i think i will be at all worthy of runnin with come June....so Jess thanks for some extra motivation last night.(smile) My youngest son came with me. (what a kid- he wants to be in shape for soccer..whoot whoot) We often go for a walk, although he mostly takes his bike these days.... but last night he reminded me i need to do some of that too. Half way around the HIlls he says to me "my butt really hurts" hahaha.. i was of course simpithetic.. 'HAHAHA' ..poor kid. Anyways it got me thinking about riding and how those 'butt' muscles have to really firm up or yeah it does hurt. So if you see a wild girl on a bike, draggin a dog, chasin a kid and looking like she might be in pain...LOL its probably me getting my butt in shape. lol...
on that note i used up a 14.5 inches now..whoot whoot! (that was 10.5inches this last month) Hey i am feeling pretty good about that. Slow on the weight loss...only 4lbs ...but i am workin on it.

i hear a lot of roosterin this morning..(sigh my poor neighbours)....someone [middle son] forgot to shut the coop doors last night....so sorry....kinda late now...Some geese just flew over and were hoonkin as geese do ....but in my mind they were sayin.. "shut the yell up!!! People dont want to hear yah!!!"... lol-- ok time for some coffee...

5 Comments:

At 12:11 p.m., March 27, 2007 , Blogger Tanya said...

hey joni what happened to tea on monday?no i'm not mad,lets reschedule k

 
At 12:28 p.m., March 27, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Tanya did you get my email?? i was waiting for a aok..and address hehe yea lets try again.

 
At 8:00 p.m., March 27, 2007 , Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hey..
good for you .. keep running.. run your little butt off. that is my plan. But i dont know how soon i am going to do another 8 k right away.. i want to do more five ks right now. im too heavy to be running that far, i need to start small .. untill i am small and can go farther..cause i can do it but my body is like WHAT THE HELL R U DOING TO ME? hahaha
luv ya girl
cheers

 
At 4:21 p.m., March 28, 2007 , Blogger Tanya said...

okay everyday is good but wednesday afternoons addy is 35-4618 haugland ave can't wait to hear from you

 
At 4:21 p.m., March 28, 2007 , Blogger Tanya said...

okay everyday is good but wednesday afternoons addy is 35-4618 haugland ave can't wait to hear from you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home