Monday, March 26, 2007

is it worth it?....

So is it a marvelous Monday for you? Rain and all?? Mine was better than last week.. still hard at it..and we caught a huge one two nights ago, and a itty bitty one today..MICE (grrr)...if you don't know what i am talkin' about.. hehe My dad was so surprised that i am still cleaning...heck i have four more rooms to clean..but the kitchen is almost done...sigh that was a tryin week.
On a funnier note.. on the way to workout this afternoon .. just down from my house i spot a bike that made my head glance back. 'Humm' says me, 'that looked a lot like my husbands old bike'...well i almost headed back home ...but really...who cares??...so i left it and thinking of it, behind in the ditch. One hour later when i drove home...it was still there ...2 seconds driving into my driveway confirmed it. Yup it was my husbands rejected bike..LOL haha someone stole a flat tired, jammed up chain, plus the frame is rusty, old bike....hahaha ...sorry but thats so funny. Its been sitting against the fence for half a year....someone last night thought 'dang that looks good'...(must have been dark) 'think i will take it.' .. haha they couldn't even push the thing further than 5 houses up...haha Well we brought it home and i feel like putting up a sign or something?...maybe a chain-of-bells or ....(evil laugh--i do still have my electric fencin' ....nah that would be mean...hahaha)
Well it gave me a good laugh. Guess thats why my dog was spazin out some last night...i was bloggin ...so i just thought it was the neighbour kids...might have been i guess..lol oh well hopefully we will be targeted as the junk-neighbours..nothing worth stealin t/here..move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home