Friday, March 23, 2007

smiling again....

A few things that make me smile...

clean bathrooms with tulips/flowers...(so nice, thanks Alley)

sUnshine when i drink my morning cup of coffee (i would take it anytime though-sUnshine & coffee that is)

comments on my blog (sweetness)

seeing my name added to your link bar....(really? wow--gee thanks!!)

hearing that you read my blog but dont comment ... yet (smile)

hearing my boyz laugh... always makes me smile.

walking with my dog (he is such an encouragement, i could write a whole entry just about him)

compliments from my husband...(its good to feel loved)

swimming under water...(i am a mermaid) LOL,.. been swimming lately..

RUNNING ( hahaha ) down the turf in Terrace..LOL that makes me laugh out loud really...and if you have seen me ...haha you know what i am talking about...haha

feeling light and healthy after working out....wow i love that...

Hope you all have a good weekend.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., March 24, 2007 , Blogger BluEyedFool said...

Great 'smilin' things Joni!

take care,
Pen

 
At 11:26 p.m., March 24, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Great list of smilies...thanks for sharing!!!

 
At 12:27 p.m., March 25, 2007 , Blogger Gregory said...

I have to go watch a film but I thought I better get a comment in before I get in trouble. Keep up the great posts SIS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home