Monday, April 09, 2007


Doesn't this just make you want to drink water????


Yesterday being Easter ...(my husband always try's to appease me on special occasions) my family and our dog went out and about which equals a walk(smile)...We even brought an old basket that was in the soon-to-be-thrown-out pile. Our youngest son wanted something to put "treasures" in. Haha we came home with 4 -5 fishing flys a bunch of cool drift wood and a couple exceptionally nice rocks. Also a green peace bag (mine) of garbage. [my boyz were not exceptionally happy about that. Witnessing me picking up litter was quite bad enough...having to themselves was ....well i thought it was funny] So hey we had Easter after all....it wasn't very traditional no chocolate, heck no egg hunting, but our hunting for lures and flys was really fun! The air was warm my company sweet... When we came home me boyz and i cleaned some yard and i even got a flower bed ready for plantin'...of course that won't be any time sooooon.....maybe in May..... There is new snow on the mountains this morning....arrrg. Well on a better note its raining and spRing is all about growth and life....hope your Easter was kind to you....nice to have the kids home today...maybe we will brave the rain and puddle jump a bit....

5 Comments:

At 3:08 p.m., April 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all bloggers out there. I am starting a new meeting group..Its called BLOGGERS ANONYMOUS...
Each meeting will start out ..

Hi, my name is (place YOUR name here) I am an addict. I have not blogged for (enter number of minutes here) etc etc.. ...


You bloggers are crazy..This is the first post I have done on my wifes blog...I work on computers all day, and yet I have resisted ...until now. The constant pressure of living with a blogger chick has worn me down, and I have finally fallen to the dark side. (and if my kids are reading this) {{in a deep mechanical voice}}I AM YOUR FATHER...


......runs screaming into the night..mumbling somthing about never posting on a blog again....


Signed Anonymously (Sheldon)

 
At 7:20 p.m., April 09, 2007 , Blogger BluEyedFool said...

ROTFLMAO!! I LOVE IT and i'm thinking Hal would sign me up for it if he could. Although, i've caught him peeking on the blog every now and again or giving me the occasional idea to blog, lol.

k, now i've forgotten what I was going to comment about...umm, errrr oooh yes, gardening! Can't wait for a few more days of sunshine and we'll be doing the same in our yard. What a great way to spend Easter btw!

xo Pen

 
At 8:19 p.m., April 09, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Bloggers Anonymous...yeah my hubby would probably sign up for BlogAnon(relatives of addicted bloggers!).
Settle now my young padawan...bloggin' isn't all that bad...join us on the dark side!!!

 
At 11:03 p.m., April 09, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

Sheldon...that was awsome! I would say that you sound like Chris but I can't because he is a blogger too! And since that comment was so well written I think you should start your own blog!

That is a great picture of your little guy Joni! I love it!

 
At 9:53 a.m., April 11, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Hun you need to cut down on the coffee at work..it seems a bit on the dark ..i mean thick side..blah... just say no...drink water instead...hehe
ps i lovvvve that you commented on my blog....please stop by again...((smile))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home