Tuesday, April 10, 2007

did someone say icecream?????

This is where it all started....of course innocently.....My sons name is Ben....and my other son is Jer.....so it only made sense to buy my son,- who wants to become an ice cream taste tester when he grows up,- a special treat....
Lucky me he shared......actually not really .....because i don't really like ice cream...and i really liked this one.....ok no worries...i only had a few bites...then my husband came and helped our little son out....Plus its darn expensive so that won't even be a problem.



........................sigh..............................




Then a friend's teenage son had a birthday.....so instead of a cake (which he's not so into) i thought hey ice cream! [still on my mind...DUH] So i bought him two kinds....



this is still in the freezer......










oh dear









And this bad boy.....well some of it is still in the freezer....[[i admit to nothing]]....all i can say is, Lightning!!!! iffen you have that in your freezer and your pms'in-sorry well .....it might not all be in there for long..... i know..... i probably let some of you down.... mercy if only you knew how the coffee liqueur with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl ...and little fudge cows tasted............................... if you have never tasted Ben & Jerry's ice cream...don't.




i worked out this morning with a friends mom who is training me with weights..(i am the worst student)......then i went for a walk with friends who are training to get in shape.....(i don't think i mentioned the ice cream to them....and if i did they might take all my points away) And in just a little while i am off to met a friend for a power walk.....sigh don't be too hard on me...i was awfully grumpy until i stumbled into it....then miraculously....humm maybe even deliriously.. i became happy. so happy in fact i sang all through dinner.....my poor family....................


i think i needed some calcium...



sad i know....

6 Comments:

At 11:49 p.m., April 10, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

I have never tried Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream but it calls out to me in the grocery store all the time. But the $5.99 price tag is a little steep for me which is kinda ridiculous considering I will spend $5.00 on a Chai Frap at Starbucks! Okay I just decided that the next time I am shopping if the Ben and Jerry's call out to me again then I will answer the call because I am sure it will be worth it! I really want to try the banana chocolate whatever one it is! Yummo! Love you girly!

 
At 7:23 a.m., April 11, 2007 , Blogger BluEyedFool said...

Oh Joni, i'm cracking up here and totally feel your pain. I'm not usually a big sweet eater or into chocolate but every now and again...WHAMMO!! I'm overcome with cravings and there's this voice that screams at me from the freezer saying "C'mon, you know you want me, you know i'll give you goose bumps and fill your every desire..." (No, I DO NOT HAVE HAL IN THE FREEZER!!!)

xo Pen

 
At 8:41 a.m., April 11, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Christy - don't say i didn't warn you!! (smile..very enjoyable)

Pen - HAHAHAHA i should hope not...unless your husband is Jack Frost.
humm i wonder how jack frost ice cream (from ben & jerry) would taste like??...ahhhhhh ...enough already...nooo more ice cream!!!

 
At 3:37 p.m., April 11, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

I should go and do a post on my fave chocolate!!

 
At 9:38 p.m., April 11, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

And now abideth wine, sugar and chocolate, these three: but the greatest of these is chocolate.

 
At 1:52 p.m., April 15, 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

I love your posts Joni :) I haven't tried the ice cream either but I sure don't want another sweet thing that I love so I'll stay farrrr away. It sounds like you more then made up for it with all your activities though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home