Thursday, May 10, 2007

....an update ...

what a day.

started at 6:30am

without sharing to much info we had an appointment at 7:00am which took us home at 11:30am

racing around town for hours....getting the things we need.

enjoyed getting my brother his soccer stuff....his first practice. a long wait. at least 3 years.

home time?....no

the worst part of a long day.. 'being told' a dear friend had past away.



she didn't


miscommunication, on the "tellers" end.


thank God.

what an awful feeling............. mercy ..............i bawled when i saw her.



i do love living.. and i love that those around me... those that are special to me, those that are in my world are here living.



today started early.....and is finishing late.

6 Comments:

At 9:27 a.m., May 11, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

HUH?

 
At 9:28 a.m., May 11, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Should I try and decipher? Want my interpretation?

 
At 9:51 a.m., May 11, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

i am so waiting to hear it..lol

 
At 10:18 a.m., May 11, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Life is wonderful, isn’t it?!

Perhaps you thought I wasn’t sneaky enough to figure this out, Miss Banana Guard… but have you forgotten that I am a Mid-Rank Nerd?

 
At 11:33 a.m., May 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't me was it? The one who gave you a wrong information. I feel so guilty. Oh, and I think a banana guard would be cool. Are you making another order soon? I would go with a blue and a red one. Two, if they are not to expensive. Where did you find them anyway?
Allie

 
At 2:04 p.m., May 11, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Oh Alley how i have missed you.


Glad you brought the banana guard uP again...hehe...here is is the site:

http://www.bananaguard.com/

and yes i am still going to order some...
$6.99 for a single Banana Guard
$12.99 for a 2-pack
$29.99 for a 5-pack

at this time i will be getting a five pack...hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home