Friday, May 04, 2007

Taken from Barbara's blog: Have U ever?
  1. Leaped from a tall building?: no
  2. Worn your clothes backwords?:yes often...shirts silly
  3. Died your hair blue?: no but i have been thinking a soft pink since the carnival
  4. Danced the funky Chicken?: i make chickens dance...and its pretty funky
  5. Danced in puddles?: oh yeah
  6. Walked into something in front of someone?: not that i can remember..but i am sure it could've happened..thus my not remembering part...
  7. Been to Europe?: not as yet
  8. Watched a Mary Kate n Ashley movie/tv show?: yes and for some reason i am feeling scared to post this... i l i k e t h e m ok i admitted it.
  9. Warn two different coulored socks to work?: no ..(thinking..) no
  10. Shot a jelly bean out your nose?: eeww.. but i might make it a family night thing.
  11. Asked a guy out?: Yes. it didn't go over very well. (sucked actually)
  12. Been stoked by a spider?: yes.. but I got a restraining order..lol *that was so funny Barbie*
  13. Sang in public?: ...not pretty memories....thankfully before anyones time
  14. Had a full house marathon?: yes with my boyz ...hahaha we actually quite enjoyed it.
  15. Stayed up all night talking with a girlfriend?: definitely
  16. Painted a picture?: i don't think so
  17. Gotten someone else to take that picture of that cute guy, so you don't look like a complete idiot?: i am sure...
  18. Eaten snails?: love escargot : Escargots, in French cuisine, is a dish of cooked land snails, usually served as an appetizer. Escargot is high in protein and low in fat content if served without butter. It is estimated that escargot is 15% protein, 2.4% fat and about 80% water.....but who can eat em without bUtter?
  19. Bought something with a friend that you still have,like a charm bracelet, necklace , etc?: yes...i have a purple bead necklace i wear at easter for about 8 years now.. my young friend Amanda made it for me.
  20. Walked barefoot, when its really hot out?: yup... at the beach when i was young....now i wash/dry the sand off and wear briks...
  21. Been given roses?:the most i have been given roses, is when my husband and i were engaged...those were a blessed 5 months....sigh been waaaay to long.
  22. TAG YOUR IT!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 p.m., May 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Leaped from a tall building?: no

2. Worn your clothes backwords?: probably, but no story comes to mind.

3. Died your hair blue?: I have only dyed my hair red.

4. Danced the funky Chicken?: no, I only belly dance.

5. Danced in puddles?: well, I also dance in puddles, which is not a belly dance.

6. Walked into something in front of someone?: today and many other times. I am not a graceful dancer.

7. Been to Europe?: not as yet

8. Watched a Mary Kate n Ashley movie/tv show?: no. gross.

9. Warn two different coloured socks to work?: I don't think so, maybe.

10. Shot a jelly bean out your nose?: no, but I can dangle a spoon on mine for a time.

11. Asked a guy out?: no, I am not into that.

12. Been stoked by a spider?: do you mean stalked? If so, then yes, regularly in my shower there is a spider that will appear and walk around the top of the surround. I look for him when I get it sometimes but I never see him.

13. Sang in public?: yes, but not alone.

14. Had a full house marathon?: no. gross. and weird. What's with this re-occuring theme.

15. Stayed up all night talking with a girlfriend?: definitely, many times.

16. Painted a picture?: many

17. Gotten someone else to take that picture of that cute guy, so you don't look like a complete idiot?: no. When would this happen?

18. Eaten snails?: yes, I have tried escargot (with Joni: my first and only time) I think I only like the garlic butter and that is good on many things.

19. Bought something with a friend that you still have,like a charm bracelet, necklace , etc?: many things, but I am not one to hang onto items. Beautiful or useful, that's it.

20. Walked barefoot, when its really hot out?: yes and when it's cold.

21. Been given roses?: yes, but I prefer tulips

TAG YOUR IT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home