Thursday, May 03, 2007

taken from a blog i read recently.....

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

A list of the last words some people (N)ever said.

You'll be perfectly safe behind this much shielding.

It's so tame you can put your head in its mouth.

It was fresh just last week.

These are the safe kind of mushrooms.

It should be ok to swim in.

Clip the red wire first.

It's supposed to make that noise.

It's pretty much grounded.

It doesn't look like the bridge is out.

They only attack when they're hungry.

I can hold my breath at least that long.

I bet I can fit in there.

I'm sure it will support my weight.

It's just a few scattered lightning bolts.

We should be out of range here.

Aren't these bear cubs cute?

Hey guys, watch this...

The tide's not that strong.

That's just a water snake.

Are those killer bees?

If I could just reach a little higher..

We'll be safe as long as we stay here..

They'll never expect us to do that.

Let's make a run for it

It's ok. I have a reserve chute.

I can jump from this high. It's into water.

Don't unplug it. I'll only be a moment.

Let's take this shortcut.

What happens if we touch these two wires togeā€¦

It's always sunny this time of year.

Don't worry, it's not loaded.
..................that's all folks................

2 Comments:

At 8:38 a.m., May 08, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

"I bet I can fit in there..." Joni this is hilarious! I can't believe I didn't see this post until now. Too funny!

 
At 7:20 p.m., May 09, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

i can count on you to find it..hehe even if it is a sneaky late post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home