Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Introducing the Banana Guard.....


ok i know this could have some brows raised...or some, not so far snickers (actually just over the fence) ....but i saw this banana guard yesterday and it works really well. No more bruises on your lovely banana. Eating it at work or on the go, can be as nice as eating it at home. Lots of colors to choose from.

i can not comment too much about the Banana Guard for fear of the over amount of ill humor which could easily arise from it. *yikes* But i will be purchasing the Banana Guard none the less. If you want me to order you as well let me know. Check out their site... Banana Guards are roughly $7.00
happy eating bruise free....

10 Comments:

At 12:08 p.m., May 01, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

what no comments yet. are we a little banana shy?

lol

 
At 3:44 p.m., May 01, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

oh my!

I need to get my mind out of gutter!

 
At 9:50 p.m., May 01, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Yeah I thought it looked like a fancy schmany sex toy of some sort!

 
At 9:14 a.m., May 02, 2007 , Blogger starla said...

oh my gosh!!! i was just thinking yesterday that i wish they made something like this as I love to take bananas along for the kids!!! I so want one!!

 
At 10:49 a.m., May 02, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

what color? if you want i will be sending an order next week. (pd)

 
At 1:08 p.m., May 04, 2007 , Blogger BluEyedFool said...

They're called bananas now?? Sheesh I am getting old..

Makes me think of Forest Gumps Friend and his different shrimp...now it's we gots long bananas, short bananas, thick bananas, skinny bananas, banana wear by Calvin Klein, etc. The list is endless ;-)

 
At 4:04 p.m., May 07, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Pen, you are too funny!!!

 
At 6:11 p.m., May 08, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

I really, really like this post.

 
At 6:12 p.m., May 08, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

When my husband saw the pic from a distance, he was off the couch and across the room in a single bound, demanding to know what his wife was looking at online. lol!

 
At 7:18 p.m., May 09, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

LMAO oh my mr gwen made me laugh...that is so funny,

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home