Sunday, May 06, 2007

in the storm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h4qNNWGq-8


i am always amazed how so many people can be touched from a song. this song is new to me...but the words aren't .. not one. The verse "i lift my eyes to the hills ...where does my help come from... my help comes from You maker of heaven and earth" has been a source of strength for many years....
We all have hurts and sometimes its between only you and God. As 'brothers and sisters' we can come along aside of one another. And there is much to be said for ministering siblings.... Gods continuing grace, mercy and strength, be with those who freely give of themselves in the storm of our lives....
but when everyone is gone home....and its alone time.... i am so glad my Father is there, always reminding me, my grief He shares as well. thank you Lord.....


this is for you... fellow soldiers... as we march on.....


edit: thanks to Sirena who shared this special song with us on her blog.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 p.m., May 06, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Great post Joni!! I had such a great walk with you today. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

 
At 12:45 p.m., May 07, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks, Joni, this post came at just the right time for me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home