Wednesday, May 02, 2007

better late then not??


1. Most used gadget: coffee bodum

2. Most used item: kettle

3. Last time I cooked for a crowd:
yesterday

4. Who had the most influence on my cooking:
Mom, Sheryl, Michele

5. Most used spice:
garlic

6. Favorite ice cream:
Ben&Jerrys...hehe

7. Coffee... ground or whole beans?:
i grind BEANS..i have been called a coffee snob..i can not be sorry. i do love good coffee.

8. Peanut Butter... crunchy or smooth?:
this use to be hands down smooth,..but i do like both now

9. Pet peeve in someone else's kitchen:
i guess no clean surface?

10. Too many in the freezer:
not enoughs..

11. Wine... white or red:
(dry) red red wine you make me feel so fine

12. Evian water?
i prefer my thornhill water

13. Favorite fruit:
i love all fruits...fresh is best

14. Vegetable I hate:
lima beans

15. Food mispronunciation that grinds my gears:
i am the mispronouncer sorry

16. Favorite sandwich:
avacodos tomatoes with fresh b.bread and hm mayo....thank you Sheryl...also a toasted BLT

17. Indispensable condiment:
salsa for sure.

18. Seafood?:
bring it on..i love it.

19. Salsa...with or without cilantro?:
i am shocked that so many of you say no. Fresh hm salsa WITH cilantro rocks!!!

20. Carbs:
carbs are fuel for active people. so i got active.


Who's next?..is there anyone left??? Alley i think your my only hope for a tag.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., May 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Most used gadget: in the kitchen?... hmmm... a mug?

2. Most used item: Henkle Japanease style chopping knife (gift from dh) good for almost every task

3. Last time I cooked for a crowd: is 3 a crowd? yes, then Sunday. No... Christmas maybe?... not a lot of crowds eat here

4. Who had the most influence on my cooking:
dh- for the longest time he was very fussy
my mom ... not sure... I used to start a lot of meals by cooking onion and garlic like my mom...
or maybe my dad because I like to eat out :)

5. Most used spice: garlic and onion, as stated above. Does anyone use savory? I have no idea what to do with it and rarely taste it when I do use it.

6. Favorite ice cream: not an ice cream fan at all. On a hot day, an orange creamsicle is nice.

7. Coffee... ground or whole beans?: i grind BEANS because you can't by farmer friendly coffee in ground form. I don't mind paying extra for a vice if i can operate under the delusion that I am paying someone fairly for it.

8. Peanut Butter... crunchy or smooth?: ick

9. Pet peeve in someone else's kitchen: don't have one that I can think of

10. Too many in the freezer: bags of cooked acorn squash... don't ask

11. Wine... white or red: Sambuca

12. Evian water? no

13. Favorite fruit: most are nice

14. Vegetable I hate: acorn squash

15. Food mispronunciation that grinds my gears: no mispronounciation bugs me, I am too often the culprit

16. Favorite sandwich: ***(avacodos tomatoes with fresh b.bread and hm mayo....thank you Sheryl...also a toasted BLT)*** ummm, yours sounds good maybe I'll try it. Not a sandwhich person as a rule.

17. Indispensable condiment: depends entirely on the meal

18. Seafood?: anytime, especially sushi

19. Salsa...with or without cilantro?: so NOT fussy about this

20. Carbs: carbs are fuel for active people... so i be more active

 
At 9:01 p.m., May 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was allie by the way

 
At 10:36 p.m., May 02, 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

mmm , lima beans (barf) :)

 
At 12:46 p.m., May 03, 2007 , Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Ahhh joni.. coffee bodum.. makes me want coffee but i have had too much already today.. So i am friggen hard pressed, im drinking diet coke and green tea right now (in my sick head i think it will do) although i know in about an hour i will rush home and make some real strong dark starbucks coffee in a big bodum!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home