Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank yoU Anita!!

NEW loves..or rather WANTs.....BIRK POWER
i have to say...i love these horse ones....the cats are cutier, but i would get them for my cuz then we'd have a our "Saturday garage-sale shoes" with a Timmies ...hehehe we would look sooo cool...hahaha....what do you say Alley?? should we get a pair?

TAKEN:
Red hearts for Jenny......



TAKEN:
Red Kats for Alley......
these reds with cats are all that!! aren't they too cool?




TAKEN:
Sirena i saw that you liked these..hehe..how can we not ...pink is so lovely....


Taken:
Christy gets the Hawaiian/Black ones....
Birk it baby


Thanks to Anita i have a new source to buy Birks...now the hard part ....deciding which OnEs!! eeeek...too many to choose from!! yipppeee i so want them all ...and a few i didn't post...haha

ps Gwen hope you post your favs...(smile- tag)

7 Comments:

At 5:20 p.m., April 16, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

I love the 4th ones down!!! I want the 4th ones!!
Hey you garage sale on Saturdays?? Okay...can I invite myself with you guys in the summer?

 
At 6:18 p.m., April 16, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

two accounts of yes...Yes the 4th ones are too cute..perfect for our garage sale day..oh wont it be fun..maybe we'll have a club..the birken-garage-sale-club(with coffees) hahaha those spy girls have nothing on us...just kidding darci's spy-girls are still cooler..but we'll have fUn!!

 
At 9:31 p.m., April 16, 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

I know, deciding is the hard part. She gets new ones in really regularely too and if you look in the german birk catalogue she can sometimes get some of those too. I just got some clogs now I need sandals... where to start???

 
At 11:23 p.m., April 16, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

Ohh my! It's really bad that I saw this post of yours. Birkenstocks are my feet's summer loves. I'm off to browse the selections!

 
At 11:47 p.m., April 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey:
they are cute but you need to not buy shoes but come with me to Smithers, remember? It will be worth just getting away. But if you really can't... garage saling will happen anyway.
...
Who are the spy girls?

 
At 12:54 p.m., April 17, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

I love the last ones with the hot pink hawaiin flowers! I love Birks but I also love Crocs at the moment. Not sure what I would rather spend my money on. Oh wait..what money? hahahahah

 
At 8:14 p.m., April 17, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

the spy girls are i assume a group of talented girls with spy qualities that have out-landish missions to fullfill....and i think Darci is there leader...i am tracking them...but they are good ...and i am always many steps behind....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home