Tuesday, April 17, 2007

posting a few more....

Thought maybe i'd show a few more....cus there are so many to choose from and ....eek....only one to choose ....for now(smile)...hehehe these are so grand...

TAKEN : Jenny you can have these lovely flower/cream ones also.... gee i wish i had money....
These are my newest favorites...my hunny wants me to have these ones more than the horesy ones....well whats a girl to do?? ok i said i love em' just as much....so maybe these for mothers day...

yeah these are my new favorites........absolutely ....

7 Comments:

At 9:34 p.m., April 17, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Again....lucky number 4!!

 
At 10:57 p.m., April 17, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

Those last ones are so nice!!

GET THEM!!!You deserve them!

 
At 2:11 a.m., April 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey these look absolutely beautiful...they are great...thanks for the photos..and well also visit my blog sometime and check out all that i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!

 
At 9:00 a.m., April 18, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

I L.O.V.E. those last red ones. Do it, do it. Everybody else is doing it, you won't be cool unless you have those. Your parents won't even know.

 
At 10:43 p.m., April 18, 2007 , Blogger allie said...

I think the Birkenstock company is doing very well. Their selection has definately improved. My feet are attached to my Holies - a definate difference in price. Although, I like all the ones with red on them. I dont know how I feel about the ones with animals. Which is odd because I carried around a cat purse for over a year. Hmmm.
I dont care which ones you wear, as long as you belly dance in Smithers...
:)

 
At 2:45 p.m., April 19, 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

Can I wear mine and belly dance in smithers too?? that sounds fun.

 
At 4:04 p.m., April 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you interested, the link for finding out more about or registering for the belly dancing is amalbellydance@yahoo.ca. It sounds like a lot of fun. I think Birks are allowed; maybe just not on stage when you are actually dancing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home