Saturday, April 28, 2007

its all about U

In fear that my dear fan doesn't look down and re-check the comments i decided to make a post just for her.

ALLEY YOU ARE NOT TURNING 35 I REPEAT YOU WILL BE 34 ....

hahaha sorry i messed you up

In the questionnaire i did say with a 'mischievous smile' i was 35... ok ...so i am 34. i like to surprise myself that i am a year younger. it works for me. But i would hate for you to miss out in being 34 ...its a nice number.

soooo HAppY early BIRTHDAY ...you will ONLY be ****34****

KA PESH?

4 Comments:

At 6:00 p.m., April 28, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Oh...I thought we were both born in '71.
Sigh, it looks like I'm the old lady around here!LOL

 
At 5:00 p.m., April 29, 2007 , Blogger Tanya said...

nope sorry jenny i'm the old lady around here.tan

 
At 5:02 p.m., April 29, 2007 , Blogger Tanya said...

sorry joni wrong blog and person and it looks like i'm the old lady here,72 tanya

 
At 9:55 p.m., April 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I am only turning 34 this year. It wasn't you that messed me up this time, I honestly thought I was turning 35. It seems more like a milestone and I feel like I need a milestone this time. Well... maybe this helps me gear up for something great, for next year. (melancholy sigh)
Your dear friend,
Allie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home