Friday, March 09, 2007

waaahoooo!!!


Here they are.....my new trail runners. The Saucony Labyrinth.....i am so lovin' them. BTW there is a runners clinic coming in April. Interested???as much as me?? DATES: April 12th Thursday 6-8/ April 13th Friday 6-8/ and April 14th 9-11 $25$ per day or $60$ for all. All-Seasons has the sign-up sheets and info....you'll see my name there. haha, yeah....i am sooo stoked!!


update...time: 8:25pm Just tested those beauts out..nice..they are so lite...yet wonderfully sturdy. Yup, i ran. My first 'outdoors' run this year. i simply feel wonderful....and its not even SPRING yet!!! oh joy.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 p.m., March 09, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Yay Joni...those look like awesome shoes...
We should test them out this weekend.

 
At 2:52 p.m., March 10, 2007 , Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hey..
Hahah u probably wondered why u were always leaving me comments and i never did.. I HAD NO IDEA U HAD A BLOG..
lol i feel so dumb.. lol anyway now i know.. cool shoes again!!
cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home