Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesdays nEw Groove

Tuesday.. well the day started the same... with coffee.. hehe


There is always the weekday schedules .. home stuff, all the drop offs & pick ups, the shopping, appointments and such. ..lol,, All the stuff i can't think up when people ask me what i have been up to! But today i think i got a new groove going for a few more Tuesdays to come.. it just works out i need to be uptown and the timing is perfect to meet up with my Ma for her break... smile.. i love my visits with her and lately our schedules haven't allowed it.. so even though its short.. i am pleased we get a few moments together. And maybe with my sister too!!


schedules.. do you love em or hate em..??

sometimes i can't live without them .. and other times it pains me that we have so many.. i think simple is good.. but we can't always have that.. Busy - can be productive.. but very tiring if one isn't a little careful.. Yeah it's always that on going balance act. Or lack of .. haha.
i suppose it's the finding of a balance .. living it .. and adjusting as you need to.

with that, .. i got a steamin' mug and plans to watch a biggest looser episode with my man.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 p.m., February 02, 2011 , Blogger Lollie said...

I have to learn to have a schedule
:( I prefer to free! But actually the truth is I need to know whether I'm coming or going, and having a schedule might help!

 
At 10:13 p.m., February 02, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

well for me it starts on paper.. everything important is in my agenda book.
sometimes with a check.. an sometimes with a canceled through it. hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home