Sunday, January 09, 2011


A girlfriend started yoga with Bob, so i barged in.. hehe... And i am loving it!!! Yoga with Bob Harper may just be my new love!!! lol

Who knew i would love it as much as i am. The names of the moves are all new to me, the moves.. not so much,, i remember many of those positions or very similar moves from the good ole workouts with F&F.

Ahh,, it feels so dang good to be working this body again.
Here's hoping 2011 be the year that doesn't burn out!! (smile) .. Here's to this moment and many forward.


2 Comments:

At 5:59 p.m., January 09, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

Sheldon and i just did the first 30 Day Shred with Jillian .. awesome.. and he wants to continue .. (even more awesome!)

so thanks Lolly.. your encouraging words for the dvd were heard! & now heeded!!!! lol

 
At 12:27 a.m., January 15, 2011 , Blogger Jenny said...

I couldn't find the 30 day shred...maybe I can borrow it to burn it...and I can let you burn the 3 videos I just bought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home