Sunday, January 30, 2011

soothing Sunday...

Soothing Sunday...

.. being prepared somewhat for the Monday sure helps sooth away the unfriendlys..

.. getting back to basics .. family.. food .. health.. God. Hearing encouraging ministry. .. soothing for the soul.

Having all my lovelys (my boyz) home tonight.. very soothing, especially for my soon to be sleep.

Looking forward and feeling somewhat rested, is for sure a calm feeling on this Sunday night.

Freshly showered, mug of hot lemon water... in this moment, i feel pleasantly happy.

(of course don't let me kid you .. there is always a calm before a storm.. hehe)

1 Comments:

At 1:18 p.m., January 31, 2011 , Blogger Anita said...

It's nice to see you back blogging :)
We finally got a new computer, with some snazzy high speed action, so expect many comments from me... cuz that's how I roll :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home