Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wonder wednesdays....

well wonder Wednesday.


i am wondering when all the rain will cease .. (the word 'cease' actually took me a few moments.. lol) do i like rain more than snow.. or snow more than rain.. i think i really like Hawaii.

i am wondering if my extra weight will vanish just like the extremely large people on Biggest Loser each week... .... sigh..

wondering if my truck lights are the reason my night vision seems to be lacking entirely.. or is it my eyes..

wondering if carb counting ever gets easy??

should i just bring in my wedding rings and get them sized.. or .. wait. longer.

and i am wondering about my kidz and life and their lives and life they are going toward.. sigh...

"rain rain go away.. come out sun .. its soooo time to play"


So, what you wondering about??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home