Thursday, January 27, 2011

Turdy Thursday?

ah.. just kidding.. today was really quite good.. sun came out after a long week of very dark cold rain... meet up with two coffee dates.. (girlfriends rock) .. had a good lunch with my middle son.. baked my youngest his favorite monster cookies.. (the basketball team loved them!)..
worked out with my handsome hubby..(Jillian is very good) and now i am going to cozy down and read a bit before bed....
the only turdy thing was out on my front yard.. oh the joys of washing away the snow.. ick.

later !

ps.. it is almost Friday!!! whoot whoot!!

3 Comments:

At 9:17 p.m., January 27, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

i just want those toe shoes sooo bad.. .. i will have them.. mauhahaha

 
At 12:21 a.m., January 28, 2011 , Blogger Jenny said...

You're crazy, that's why I love you!!!
How'd your workout go?? I didn't workout...ughhh..means this weekend I don't get a break!!! arrghh...

 
At 2:17 p.m., January 28, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

workout went great.. i just cant get over the fact how great it is workin out at home with my hubby!! ~wow~ who would have known!!!!

Jenny,, YOU GO GIRL!! hehe i know your Scott will get yah if you dont!! haha..
Have a great weekend..chat soon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home