Friday, February 18, 2011

a little blogger catch up...Monday Valentine's Day


~Valentine's Day~



My day was busy, but sweet. i cleaned my laundry room and rearranged some other places in the house that had been beggin me to help them out.



Sheldon's Ma brought over a beautiful black forest cake.




which made a perfect after school snack for 7 very hungry, thankful, happy people!!(tweens/teens)

i also put 4 lunch containers away for some lucky person(s) the next day.




This board of love was wiped clean in less than a half hour..... goodness.



~on to my sweet heartz suppa~


this may shock a few of you out there..



But yes .. 'it' is what you are thinking. .. And my youngest two think this is the best meat ever!! (who would have guessed!?!) .. lol,, and their friends like it as well.. which is a real bonus for me, cus 'it' be very cheep!! more for everyone!!!




...i promised my mAn that i would make him sweet 'n sour meatballs..




so i followed through with the plan...





but it seemed a good idea to serve a roast as well...



(jk,, i put it away for the next day!)

((i thought of you Pete!! Someone who would really appreciate all this man meat food!!))



..Dessert..



Chocolate Turds


Which if i make again... will be served the next day!!!
Now that's a treat!!!


And... my suppa... which was so delicious.. i think it may have been the best salad i have ever eaten... and it was only 315 cals
(i am smirking - wait for it)


which went very nicely with the chocolate covered strawberries
at 50cals each.
~hehehe~




i was waiting for my hubby to grab my camera.. and he got me.
(but i like it .. lol.. i look long and skinny, sorta..hahaha)





and to finish off our day

.... well we worked out, in our freshly cleaned workout room.

(goodbye chocolate covered strawberries)

smile






















2 Comments:

At 12:26 a.m., February 24, 2011 , Blogger Jenny said...

I want to come work out in that amazing room!!

 
At 9:35 a.m., February 24, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

Jenny i would loooove for you to come workout with me!!!
((anytime))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home