Friday, February 18, 2011

~a girly date~



My Girls Valentine Cookie Building Day, got thrown for a loop as my house had a nasty flu in it for two weeks..

No problem.. when we can't bAke .. we skAte!
(hehe.. come on, that was worth at least a small grin)
































these girls really do rock



when the skating was done.. we went shoppin,

(thrift store shoppin that is)

(note the matching skirts)




my girls are so sweet.. they must have told me a zillion, billion thank yous & love yous!!



~~and to wrap it up ... we had a little refreshment~~




























what a perfect wonderful amazing girly day




i am soooo lucky.

blessed

and am so thankful to have these beauties in my life



















1 Comments:

At 12:30 a.m., February 24, 2011 , Blogger Jenny said...

This post made me tear up...those girls are so lucky and blessed to have an amazing Auntie like yourself! Think of the memories you created that day...how amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home