Thursday, February 03, 2011

Happy New Year..

... in bed ....

Happy Chinese New Year..



any new resolutions?? this is second chance time!.. .haha .. ..if your like me.. your still working on first chances .. eesh.
well i have five random resolution thoughts .. these seem to be always on my mind and especially for this year ..
1) Become very healthy & physically fit (always) - BUT, with my family!
2)$ave money for future travel adventure$.
3)Move or Renovate
4)Take many hike camp outs - with my family!!
5)
i'm saving number 5.. one never knows what could become extremely important later on.. ... hahaha
Well .. i have had a really up/down week... not so bad that i cringe.. but i am totally looking forward to this weekend... hope yours is a gooder too ..

1 Comments:

At 8:43 p.m., February 07, 2011 , Blogger Anita said...

I'm kind of resolution-less. I don't like the pressure :) I like yours though!
Number 5 should be to go on a pirate adventure with Anita!! We could totally kick ass!!! Wooot!
<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home