Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last day of spring break.......

Lets go for a walk/bike ride boyz... hehe

off to the back eddy...

thunder always loves a good swim















at this point ... i was ok... so i took one last shot...

very shortly i became very concerned. She wasn't making it out. and she was loosing her stamina.. oye... so i put away the camera ... and darted down the bank....after i had her i had sent Mal home .. To get Jer... i just didn't know how cold i was going to be after i climbed the hill.. or if i was going to fall in....lol mercy.


but Ben and i made it home before the boyz could get to us... and i was cold.. but nothing like a good run to help you warm up. haha
safe and sleeping



tired and a bit over done...
Malley rode his lungs off getting home as fast as he could. He was most excellent in what could have been a situation...
Ben my little faithful.. would not leave me .. even when i said he could ride up ahead..



Ha and me .. a lovely shade of red... haha


well it wouldn't be right to not have an adventure the last day of spring break ... right?

my only regreat is i was taking all the pictures..haha kidding!! but i am quite sure i must have made a few good shots,....hahaha.. walking down the log... trying to sit without getting wet... taking the plunge (legs only, well some of my chest..i was sitting on the log in water) and pulling molli out... and then walking back up the log, on all 4's!!! well to my defense i was slopping wet!! haha.. and then running home. well at least i got my run in today!






In other news... this is a little fellow that is doing quite well.... can you guess what kind of plant this is??


Maybe i should have a prize for the winner??

7 Comments:

At 6:23 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

The winner could get the plant and the planter!!!LOL...love the planter!
Looks like an aloe vera?
Was that the same spot we walked to last year to look at the high water??
Looks like a day full of adventure!
Love all the pics!!

I'm awful at guessing plants!!

 
At 7:58 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

i will give a hint for the plant... i grew it from a root.

and i cringe to think i might have to give up my little ella with her new plant baby... but i will have to think on it.


yea Jenny the walk isn't to far down the way... and i am thankful the water although cold and deep.. wasn't raging!! eesh.

i don't think i would have let the dogs off the leash if that would have been the case...

 
At 9:09 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

That's a hint?LOL...I'm not a green thumb kind of girl!
Nice weather!! I froze my butt off(Oh how I wish that statement was true!!!) I swear the geese were honking mad at trying to fly south again!If it's like this I think we should just do the Millenium and then go warm ourselves up at Timmies??
I'll message you in the morning!
didn't you laugh when you saw my guess was an aloe vera plant??
I really do need a "plant for dummies" book!

 
At 9:10 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

^^^^
"at trying"...should read "and trying"

 
At 6:35 a.m., March 26, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

I wouldn't know a... um.... a plant from another plant. I can't even think of two plants right now. You saw what I did with MY plants over the winter. Very sad. I bought some more last night at Safeway, and I'm going to repot them into my own pots and pretend that I made them look all healthy and happy, not the ladies at Safeway.

My embarassing guess: bamboo? That's green and poky, right?

 
At 10:06 p.m., March 26, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you growing tobacco?


fr lurker #17

 
At 9:10 p.m., March 30, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

nope to early in the season... haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home