Tuesday, March 11, 2008

thanks...






The other day i came home from my out and abouts... and as i drove into my drive way... i saw what looked like someone had drew at the end of my driveway.. so being the inquisitive gal i am.. i went for a little looksy .. well mercy. i am sure glad i did. (i ran inside and grabbed my husbands camera) AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND!!!!!
































my name!! me ?!! someone wrote my name .. really?!! and it wasn't my homeboyz!!?? nope. could be a creepy stalker? ... maybe.. ha even that is kinda creepy cool... ha... nah. i think it was a friend .. so wherever you are. Thanks . ... i honestly can't remember anyone writing my name in the sand before.... it was a lovely token. Truly thoughtful.. thanks.

4 Comments:

At 12:27 a.m., March 12, 2008 , Blogger Christy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Joni! 20 months they would have been already? Wow! Praying for you!

 
At 7:02 a.m., March 12, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

Aw! Isn't that nice! I LOVE your dog, btw.

 
At 3:49 p.m., March 12, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Maybe it was Thidwick!!!
Wish I could take credit for that thoughtful gesture but I can't.

 
At 12:33 p.m., March 13, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks again for the Garam Masala! I'm thinking maybe east indian turkey pot pie tonight? It could work... :) Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home