Monday, March 24, 2008

* Easter *

Easter morning.....


Jers masterpiece!


Off to the farm... to find my easter gift from my mom....


i did not know there would be such an adventure out here...
(also that i would need to pay $5.00 each for!)
A very good thing there was only Stan and i ... and change in the ashtray!
Talk about being unprepared...but thankfully we had enough money because we had such fun!

We each got a little book.. i am not sure where Stan put his?..hehe


Ohh .. baby chicks .. how grand is that on a Easter Day?


um.. i think your chickys tired..

ok maybe it just wants down?


"help"




this is bambam..
and he was way too cute. i so want one..or two...


this be the baby of this little herd ...and he was a handful!

i didn't get any shots of him play fighting with the friends....but he was so darn cute.

This is rusty .. his momma...and she is a beaut.


a friend of the mothers
Stan the man


Lama!!! and a lovely lama indeed..
(she really likes bread)


"hello stan" ... "hello cow"



This be rosey the goat... and no she is not pregnant...just very well cared for. ha


Before i could take Stans picture of his giant cookie and coffee, both were gone.
but this young lad was willing to stop eating to let me snap a shot.

hehe ... i did and enjoyed it very much indeed.



....back home....
*oh the goodies*
easter poops .. hehe

we did in fact have a little hunt... the boyz acted as goofy as possible, it kind of embarrassed them..haha but i think they still thought it was a lot of fun.
*TADAH*
...my master piece...



Jers golden bunny....


soon to be eaten ... by Jer himself.



and for my lovely Easter surprise

she is 5 months old...
she hasn't been named yet...
but we are working on it.

company for my sunny



Ah the Benny boy


peekaboo its gumdrop and you


gumdrop posing...



....Easter Monday taking the few we missed yesterday...









Stan?? where are you?



Easter homer...haha











well thats a wrap.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.



i hope that next year we will be able to host a huge Easter party like the good ole days.
It was a sorrow to me that we didn't have any family/friend plans this year.
next to Christmas or even side by side to Christmas .. Easter is my favorite.
blessings on you all







5 Comments:

At 7:57 a.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

Looks like a great day! I like the llama and the goat, very cool. I'll ask my daughter for name suggestions for your Guinea Pig. ;)

 
At 10:58 a.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

we have kinda rolled with two... nutmeg..or ... juniper.. hehe

we thought maybe we would keep to a spice as we had our little ginger.

i was trying to think of your daughters little piggys name.. frank, norman? i remember thinking it was a very good name...

 
At 12:04 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

What wonderful pics!!
I should take the boys to the hobby farm, we've never been.
I love the name "nutmeg"...

 
At 10:02 p.m., March 25, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nutmeg is the winner as far as I am concerned.
What did you do for those huge family parties? Was I part of it? Easter is always blah to me. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend regardless.

 
At 2:01 a.m., March 26, 2008 , Blogger Charlene said...

Looks like a very awesome Easter! I can't believe how much you updated in the last couple days! It is great. I love the guinea pig. My kids have been talking about getting one but I told them no. I think a cat and a guinea pig may not get along so well. Hope you week is going well! God bless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home