Monday, March 24, 2008

monday monster.

sick sick sick...


blah i am sick ..

i feel like i was on the gravitron .... or the tilt-a-whrill.... lows and highs.. and blah.

eesh.


no apparent reason for why why why.

blah sometimes i wonder what kind of game diabetes plays with me....or life.

i will refrain from swearing at this time. and crying will only hurt my head more....




thank you Lord for the sunshine today and the time with my boyz...such good kids.... and thank you for my grandpa.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 p.m., March 29, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Love you Joni...if you're ever feeling low or high and need someone...I'm just a hop, skip and jump away! You're in my prayers every night. I wish someone could find a cure of this awful, horrible disease. Until then, you are surrounded by many who love you and will help in any way!!

 
At 9:29 p.m., March 30, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

thanks jen...


i was telling sheldon that this year we have to have a gate that we can skip over ... actually walk through with hotdogs and beer, ha and then sit with you at your fire pit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home