Thursday, March 27, 2008

apron mania...





Thanks to Jenny i have an enormous apron want list.. hehe .. i do love a good apron.. actually i just love aprons period, but beauty's such as these are too good to pass up!!

sooo hehehe.... i bought the book.



Eco Chic Everyday Housewife Apron Pattern
Eco Chic Everyday Housewife Apron Pattern
zoom
Description
CLEAN, GREEN AND HANDMADE BY YOU!

Everything old is new again. This once vintage clothespin apron is back with style and purpose.

This pattern is complete with easy to follow instructions and FULL SIZE patterns, ready to use right out of the package. NO NEED TO ENLARGE, CUT OR TRACE. Instructions have accompanying photos to guide you along - and if that isn't enough, you can contact me for help. This is an easy project that requires only basic sewing skills. Adult and child size included.

INTERESTED IN A KIT? I can provide you with a kit to include fabric, bias trim and interfacing for an additional $10.00 (plus shipping cost) for an adult apron. All you will need to do is provide the thread and tools. If you are interested in a different fabric than shown on the pattern or other combinations, please contact me.

Please note that this pattern is intended for your personal use and enjoyment only. Reproduction of the pattern or to use for mass production/resale is prohibited.

All content and design © 2008 EVERYDAY HEIRLOOMS




now all i need is a seamstress... hehe oh yea i do know one. (i like the fabric of the ones up there^ hehe) do U still think i am a good blogger/storyteller?






ps
i will be posting on that lovely card you sent me.. which made me bust out laugh/crying .. i am quite sure my poor new guinea pig (nutmeg) and little canary (sunny) surely thought i'd lost it...or that they were in for it! ..quite the scene .. sun streaming into the sun room - which i had just freshly moved about .. and the pets getting their daily dose of vitamin D ... a small fountain that my little sister gave me trickling ever so happily, two wonderful wicker chairs with April Cornell pillows atop of them ....all very serene.. i had wanted to snap a few shots of the prize envelope before i opened it ..i had it sitting on my wicker chair.. but alas the camera didn't want to cooperate with me. (the 'mr' fixed it just hours ago - phew - i thought i broke it) So as i was unable to wait .... i promptly sat myself down .. and with great eagerness, opened the letter in the company of my pets..... and instead of great queenly composer or at least keeping in mind the small hearts i would soon be scaring .. i burst out laugh crying. Not quietly i might add .. In a snort sobbing kind of way ... it sounded quite awful. Plus i just couldn't keep myself from gasping words out loud...(i will spare you of what i managed to get out - hardly recognizable even to myself) egad, i was starting to even scare me. i did keep glancing outside the window to make sure no one was passing by (crazy lady lives here)

....The letter was painfully kind. One that i will cherish all my days. i am so blessed to be loved by you. a kindness i feel unworthy of. sniff sniff oh dear my screen just became blurred.
Thank you Alley. thank you very very very much.




3 Comments:

At 12:15 a.m., March 28, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

I already want another one!!LOL

 
At 9:23 a.m., March 28, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

Love the first one!

 
At 9:19 p.m., March 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know where you bought this cute little apron book. You know I would love to sew a beavy of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home