Wednesday, March 23, 2011

there are things i love about spring.....

Spring..

the sunshine!!!! the blue skied sunshine.

birds. preferably chickens.. but robins are as great. ...flocks of them .. digging and chirping. filling my yard with wakefulness...

early morning coffee while sitting in the glorious sunshine... oh yes, yes, yes!

evenings that don't start at 4pm. ... ahh.. its still light out, at least till 6! (lol)

the promise of summer. The wonderful melting promises!! ...

the crisp snap of cold versing the spell casting warmth.. & witnessing the wArmth of Spring winning!!!!

lovin it.

3 Comments:

At 6:33 p.m., March 31, 2011 , Blogger Jenny said...

Chickens I guess are okay...but roosters....arrghhhh!!LOL (j/k)
"you crazy chicken lady!!"
"Have I told you lately that I miss you??Have I told you that we need to visit? You fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness...ease my troubles that's what you do..."(song to one of my faves Van Morrison...)

 
At 9:25 p.m., March 31, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

aww Jenny .. i miss you as well.
strange how life has such twists.

i was thinkin about us the other day.. we need a once a week walk!! bridges again?!? at least to start.
you pick a day and shall we say our old 9am time and meet at our old spot? .. i am hoping we find what works.. smile. love yah

 
At 9:25 p.m., March 31, 2011 , Blogger joni said...

ps .. lol.. but how about 7 roosters!!! !bahahahah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home