Thursday, April 17, 2008

cuss meter....

haha.. sorry Jenny.. i will have to do better than that.. bahaha...






The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou



good thing they didn't analyze my mind last night... because i think at 3:00am i was not at zero percent. It was nice to know, in all my sailor savvy.. that i didn't want to upset my husband. But look out Doc. that was not a nice test you gave me. And i still have one more night to preserver through....oye. Already i am agitated.... better go and crank up some good tunes and discuses the importance of why my Doc is wanting this test...... frick.. i mean... great to be alive.



hey its almost Friday...... whoot whoot.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 a.m., April 17, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Hey girl, hope your day gets better!!
Talk to you later!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home