Tuesday, April 08, 2008

gift swaps,....

i was so happy to have a box sent to me in the mail, that i sat it in a place of honor for two days before i opened it... So on Saturday... in the setting of my little sunroom... i opened a very special little box. (yea i know i am a bit corky .. and some of you are amazed that i held off the gift for two days...but it felt like a huge honor to have such a cool box!! ...so i had to savor the moments fully)






that is a very nice letter from Anita.....




OH oH oh... what has she sent me!!!!
i dash out of my little sunroom, in such a blur of fabric and happy screeches....
only to return in a fine cotton wrap skirt....(made in India)

and much to my gleeful delight... this little wrap fit around...

(ok sorry about the belly. .. i do feel rather self conscious about this photo, but i did want Anita to see me in it. - and i won't be able to wait until my body is less to wear this gem!)




Anita Seriously????
oh my goodness!!! too much girlfriend!!!!

....i love it, love it, love it.....


Thank you so much, you so rock the jute box.


6 Comments:

At 12:25 p.m., April 08, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

It is fabulous!!!

 
At 2:15 p.m., April 08, 2008 , Blogger Darci said...

Nice!! that is beautiful!

 
At 10:07 p.m., April 08, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Okay girlfriend...I'm cyber slapping you!! Belly...man...I can show you belly!!LOL
You look fab!

 
At 1:34 a.m., April 09, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

hahaha oh yea i guess i deserve that one... but really i would have sucked it in if my man had been paying attention!!

i am going to miss walkin with you tomorrow...

 
At 8:58 p.m., April 09, 2008 , Blogger Anita said...

Yaaay, I'm so glad you like it :)
We're enjoying our little parcel very much, so thankyou to you too!

yeah, and WHAT BELLY?? geez...

I'm glad the skirt found a happy home, you wear it well toots!

 
At 9:44 a.m., April 13, 2008 , Blogger starla said...

oh!!! i want one!!! and i don't know where the belly your talking about is? great picture!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home