Friday, April 11, 2008

you make my mailbox shine!!!






i just found this in my mailbox - which i am starting to have a real love relationship with.... mailboxes that have pleasant things in them should get a tiny bit of credit... hehe
i must confess i am a tad embarrassed at my card.. (way too generously filled of complements) but not enough to not post... ha.

Apparently ... may i never complain again about who i am... may i never think for one unhealthy moment i am not loved or do not have a special friend.... because i do.. in fact many, i am very blessed. Thank you ...
Alley, this is a real trump card. Anything to be compared with my favorite actress is an honor .. and double that, ... If you think it!! i don't know why you love me.. or see what you see in me.. lol... but I LOVE THAT YOU DO !!!! Cousin.. i love you. thanks for letting me know you love me too. eesh.. (not that it's true about the smile thang... but i am sure grinning while thinking about it.) ... grinning till tears are forming.....

4 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m., April 11, 2008 , Blogger Darci said...

Aww, that is beautiful.

 
At 4:35 p.m., April 11, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Your smile DOES trump Julia's...it brightens my days!!

 
At 4:56 p.m., April 13, 2008 , Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

well I think Jennys right.. you do have an amiazing smile. and you are a blessing. to me to everyone who knows you like we all do. i love you my sister. I dont tell you that enough but I do. cuz anytime i need an ear or a shoulder you are there.. *HUG*

 
At 12:13 a.m., May 03, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't sent you one soon enough again, have I?
Just know that one is in the works.
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home