Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday savory...

What am i savoring you may ask....

good friends... awesome buddies.... being loved and loving others....

Yesterday was my day... i am totally swelled head to toe!! Jennaliscious left this on my front door floor...and i have to say .. i am overwhelmed with gleeful happiness..... thank you thank you thank you ......











friends
.. are treasures.... i will never be out of debt with my buds...

thank you jenny and dido right back..

"You encourage me, bless me, inspire me, pray for me, ..with YOU in my life.. friend(s)... you make me a better person!"


Friends are born, not made.
* Henry Adams

Hold a true friend with both your hands.
* Nigerian Proverb


NOTE: Alley you gave me a quote(s?) years ago...... friendship is like silver or gold... don't forget your first friends? ...do you remember which one that might be??... i am going to look in my box of saved stuff.. but if you remember could you post it ?? i think there are two i am looking for ?....thanks .

4 Comments:

At 11:32 a.m., April 12, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

You are such an inspiration Joni.
Simply Fabulous!!!
Did you hear the hooting and hollering over the fence...phewf...these boys can be loud!!!LOL
Hope you're enjoying today.
:)

 
At 12:09 p.m., April 12, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

haha .. no, too bad i didn't i'd have hollered right on back.. haha

my own men.. are too loud to hear anyone else. lol

 
At 6:56 a.m., April 13, 2008 , Blogger Gwen said...

Beautiful!

 
At 6:43 p.m., April 13, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make new friends but keep the old;
One is silver the other gold.

...eventually every friend should become an old friend...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home