Friday, November 16, 2007

Jessica, thunder, molli and me



Wow^^ a huge thank you to Jessica..what a walk! i have not been out for these last two weeks...( i have just been to tired in the morning to join my walking buddy. (So sorry Jenny) So when Jess called me today and asked to go ... *yeah do i ever* We just walked the bridges, not really a biggy ??..But always a good one .. ahh Yes but the real biggy was that i took my ms molli and Jess took thunder for me. [[Talk about flash backs on when i first had a baby!! eek ..lol 'Mommy can you please come with me']] It was great. i had a green duffel bag so when my molli was too tired i could carry her ... haha well she didn't walk much. maybe 7 steps? haha 'firsts' so need a good friend to come share the moment with.. hehe Actually i could not have done that by myself... it just seemed to big.. but now i feel a new confidence growing within me.. ms. molli, thunder & myself will be trotting along in the very near future. Alone or if i can just get jolted enough in the morning i hope to once again walk with my bud Jenny. (of course any brave walkin friend in the afternoon is also very welcome *wink*)



NOTE:
Gwen.. i am shocked. wow. You are so sweet. i must come and visit, so as you and ms. molli can be good friends. ps she still piddles inside. But she is learning this is not lady-like behavior.





by the way i am so glad its Friday .. so very glad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home