Sunday, November 11, 2007

sorry no pictures just yet... but i bring you!!!

ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS.....

we went

we cringed

we hid in our coats (mostly Curtis)

we laughed

we shook (well stan did)

we wished the crazy lady from Stewart would stop being quite so vocal about her desire for Elvis.

we cheered ... most unexpectedly (Curt was the first one to stand and cheer)

what a night.... most memorable... Stan and Curt standing and clapping like maybe that was the best concert ever.

So thankful that a friend with a camera came as well, and will send me Stan and Curts picture with the three Elvis' looking so fine!!

Best by far... Alley coming with me in my mad journey of life.. real life. thanks so much.

the appreciation award .. to my man, who without him i couldn't have taken out my brother, cousin and my best friend and had such a fabulous night.

6 Comments:

At 2:11 a.m., November 11, 2007 , Blogger Gregory said...

I wish I could have been there. Sounds like you had an amazing time. Can't wait to see the photo's.

 
At 9:06 a.m., November 11, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

awesome! sounds like you guys had fun!!

I have to admit I'm a little bummed out I thought my good friends the "Wiebe's" were die hard fans like we the "Colborne's" and "Burbee" are...

I've yet to see any Wiebe's make an appearance at a single game, hopefully though you've been following them at home :P Remember you guys being the "Die-Hard" fans that you are welcome at our house for Game night anytime you want!!

Wed Nov 14th 7 VAN/EDM
Fri Nov 16th 7pm VAN/MIN
Sun Nov 18th 5pm CAL/VAN
Tue Nov 20th 6pm EDM/VAN
Wed Nov 21st 5pm MIN/VAN PPV
Fri Nov 23rd 5:30pm STL/VAN
Sun Nov 25th 7pm VAN/CHI
Tue Nov 27th 7pm VAN/ANA
Thu Nov 29th 7pm VAN/COLU

There you have it this months schedule :P

 
At 9:11 a.m., November 11, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

hehe thanks chris .. the pattern will now change.

 
At 11:02 a.m., November 11, 2007 , Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

sounds like you had fun.. so glad you had Allie there with you. amaizing that curt went..wow. anyway your sick sis will prob call you soon.. later Barbie

 
At 9:36 p.m., November 11, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Sounds like fun!
Hope you're ready for some walking this week! I've missed you this past week!!
TTYL
:)

 
At 12:10 p.m., November 13, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had much fun too, my dear, dispite my initial feelings of foreboding. Although, that fan from Stewart, kind of makes my case doesn't she. We will try more concerts in the future.
Allie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home