Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday word day....The W's ...

one thing wonderful: tonight was pretty darn wonderful

one thing wacky: Me, i am sometimes way too wacky.

three things wild: cougars, Urban color, and my cousin Carli.

one thing wet: outside..ok duh. The inside of my tall glass.

five things wilted: plants outside, one pumpkin, cupcakes from the other day. a plant inside, and a very cool hat that i wore tonight in the rain.

one thing weary: poor ole' thunder is looking as weary as a dog can look. *i guess he doesn't like the bangs or crackles of halloween much*

seven things wasted: ben mal stan are so tired...in fact happily wasted. Maybe my fake eyelashes, our pumpkin that someone exploded on the road,*first time* ..a timmys three days old in my fridge and $10.00 i spent to return something today...arrg.

eight things warrant-less: ....humm ...i need your input.

one thing wiggly: my toes every night before i fall asleep.

one thing written: Picnics for Lovers by Gabrielle Kirschbaum

one thing wanting: my bOOts...please come this week!!

ten things worthless: worn out pants, un-savable food, bad advice, used tp,
*worthless is such a large meaningful word... so many things are worthless to one, but is a treasure to another... i think ten is too big*

one thing weightless: a clean baby feather

one thing wobbly: my old rocker

one thing wrinkled: a shirt...lol ok several clean ones.

a few things wealthy: well hands down Donald Trump is. Although i often feel quite wealthy....maybe thats weird to say? First i mention Donald then me....haha i think my husband does nOt feel wealthy.
but most of us can agree wealth is so beyond money

well thats my wordy wednesday

*wag*
*which is really TAG*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home