Friday, November 02, 2007

die die die.

To my blog mate...Gwen...and others who know this fury....




oh how i would love to give you some quiet... the permanent kind.

Down with the messy, smelly, dirty, noise pollution mice!!!

Jump into my traps, fill them with your small sassy bodies

Arrg.. i be so hating those pesky vermin

*TAKE THE POISON MICE, AND DIE*


NOTE:
Hope you all have a lovely first weekend of November...Sunday is set your clocks back an hour..WHOOT WHOOT!!!


tusk tusk .. looks like snow Alley cat.


6 Comments:

At 10:21 p.m., November 02, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Ode to a Mouse

Sir Mouse, how I hate thee
How I long for your death
Your turds foul my cupboards
In my wall is your nest

If I could, I would trap thee
And send thee to hell
How I long to be rid of
Your rank, evil smell

 
At 9:15 a.m., November 03, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

you are SO good.

i may have to help you publish that very fine piece of work.


"down with the mice!"

 
At 10:29 p.m., November 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're back?
I am so sorry. They seem to be invading a great deal of spaces this year.
It is a good ode to a Mouse too Gwen.
-allie

 
At 11:19 p.m., November 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we try for this week sometime?
-allie

 
At 11:08 a.m., November 07, 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

Bahhahahahhaaa... Not funny about the mice, but funny entry. Gwen's poem is pretty great too.
Have you tried those electronic mose scarer awayers? We got some at walmart and they seemed to work well in our rickety farmhouse in alberta. Good luck!!!

 
At 10:47 p.m., November 10, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

update time :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home