Thursday, February 22, 2007

my new favorite...

because i am such a copy-cat...(refering to Christys post on her favorite cereal) i am posting about my new favorite cereal...i really don't like cereal much...but this one is amazing! of course i don't pour milk on it ...but i might. i just eat it as a snack. i must admit i only found it because i was thinking of Christy and was on the look-out for her favorite cereal...which sorry Christy.. no luck yEt...but i am still searching for you as well. But in the mean time you can find this new yummy cereal at Walmart..(where else..sigh) it has other flavors too..but for me its strawberries all the way!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 p.m., February 22, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

That looks awesome! I'll have to buy some!

 
At 5:16 p.m., February 22, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

I have had that one! It's good! The nice thing was that Tristan loved it to snack on which I felt good about. Thanks for helping me in my quest to find that Special K one! And thanks again for the yummy dinner the other night! So good!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home