Saturday, January 20, 2007

birthday parties....

wow today is my boys birthday...15 He loves getting older... he always has... He was born a little man. i love him so much. he has somehow always gotten around 2-4 parties..lol this year 2. well kinda 3 First my family then the next day his friends went boarding, then to end the weekend my husbands family...lol and he loves it. Different suppers and desserts for each party. This year he wanted homemade Baklava. (oh baby was that amazing!!) He makes me work but he really makes me laugh. It is important to him to have all those Uncles and Aunties..Grandparents....and dont forget the Cousins!! which we kinda did this year due to colds and sniffles... i wont kid you he loves the gifts...but he really loves the attention the chats the visit. May God continue to work in his life....one year at a time....happy birthday son...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home