Sunday, February 18, 2007

update..

Well i thought i had better update just in case i had a few lurkers that were getting tired of Monday Monday page.. i am currently thinking how nice it will be to sleep in tomorrow and that my gym is closed (only on Sundays)...hehe doesn't that sound awful!! Well on a nicer note, tomorrow is Sunday and my family will be going to the family skate. Yahh...i am so glad that we all like it. Skating is so much fun, even with sore feet!! My new skates are awsome but i still need to relace every few rounds to-get some relief. At the gym my endurance is actually improving which is so encouraging. i so wish i could run the bridges ...without stopping, gasping, dragging, whezzing, my throat tightening to the point i think 'this is it', 'i am about to die!!' Yea its a long way yet. LoL ..my new modo when i am working out is 'i am a runner therefore i will run' 'i am strong so i will get stronger' ..keeps me going..helps me stay focused ....i love pretending i am fit. It was a sad reallity Saturday (which was hours ago) when i stood on the scale and it wasn't lower...heck it weren't even the same!!...up a pound... sigh....my measurements where not a considerable difference either...sigh... its ok for now but mercy, they better change in the next 4weeks or i am going to be very upset...at (?) ...me. i guess i should put it in high gear and work doublely hard...i guess i thought i was....humm....less foods is next...awww....
My mom is having a wonderful time with my brother in England....lol ..my has their blog given me a good laugh. It is quite amusing. Here is the link to check it out if you want .... http://sharoninlondon.blogspot.com/

All is good on the home front...no disasters this month and hopefully not any this week...[YEAR] We had an awsome friday night...hehe... laughed me as ... er, my belly off. Thanks P&A ...haha we need to do that again! But this time P will pick the supper. Come to think of it from now on if i have company over i am going to make them choose the supper. i dont mind making it...just you pick it!! i think that is the hard part...deciding on what to make!! So from now on you wanna come just let me know what to cook....kapeesh??
well this wild chicken lady better go to bed..haha ..(that was just for you neighbours)

4 Comments:

At 8:47 p.m., February 19, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

LOL!!
My darling Wild Chicken lady...you are so inspiring!!
I was actually going to phone you yesterday and see how you were making out with all of the rain!!
I'm so sick of the rain!!
You hang in there girl...you are going to step on the scale in the next week or so and it'll plummet!!
You are doing awesome and have the best attitude ever!
I'm off to workout and post my measurements afterwards.
Have a great night!

 
At 8:49 p.m., February 19, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

Your mom looks so familiar!!! Where does she work?

 
At 8:50 p.m., February 19, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

Jenny thank you...You inspire me..and you always have a way to encourage me and many others...
btw i love your new pic...your so darn cute!!

 
At 8:50 p.m., February 19, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

haha royal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home