Thursday, January 03, 2008

i can't handle the stress of an update!!!!



i am working on an update.....

really...


..... i do love our holidays ..............oh the nothingness...





i started to walk again... (thanks Jess for the boost this holiday season-- "cough cough"... LOL)

i am looking forward to working off these winter pounds..(thats a lie.. they are summer/fall/winter pounds.. and i never look forward to the pain involved in working very hard)

My walkin' bud Jenny is back from holidays and we are going to get at it and swing into the whole 'healthy choice movement' very soon....lol Walking with Jenny is absolutely the bomb. Always always always the best of time.



oh yeah ... did i mention i was on the naughty list for Christmas 2008? i am. Shorty after Christmas i notice the change. ... Well it is only January.. maybe it will change again? maybe i have always been on the naughty list... humm i will just have to ask my santa ... hehe

ps even the "i am going to update soon"- update, took me more than a week!!eeeek ..oh the pressure!! BTW its the 14th...nuts.

5 Comments:

At 11:39 p.m., January 14, 2008 , Blogger Jenny said...

Hey girl, sorry I didn't phone you today. At one point I just started to cry and said to Scott..."why us????"
But, the boys are back to school tomorrow. Gav still has the worst of it. I will phone you in the morning sometime. What's after school looking like for you??
TTYL
:)

 
At 9:15 a.m., January 15, 2008 , Blogger joni said...

oh jenny...

i feel so bad for you ... really. Arg.

there is a PAC meeting tonight.. (ours)
and Christy has her party tonight, which i am planning to attend after the meeting,.... so as long as i get my supper done this side of noon...hehe After school looks good...

wanna go for a walk? even around our area would be grand.

call me.

 
At 10:19 p.m., January 16, 2008 , Blogger Christy said...

Can't wait for an update!

 
At 7:19 p.m., January 17, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do to be on the naughty list? I saw you recently and you seemed so well behaved. :) It's not a lot of fun on the nice list anyway you know. I am looking forward to more in an update but if it's too stressful I say bail on it.

 
At 10:24 p.m., January 24, 2008 , Blogger Lucy said...

Joni you crack me up sister. It was great to see you walking the other day, man i wish I had an ounce of your energy.
I really really need some!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home