Thursday, December 06, 2007

MOre bUtter tArts plEase!!!

quick updates....

the butter tart squares are gone.

the cheese is moldy...hehe actually it is fresh cheese from Smithers and its suppose to have its mold... and let me tell you.. its the bomb. esp on crusty bread, with dry red wine.

Tonight is Oklahoma ... OOOOOOKLLAAAHOMMMA where the wind blows softly down the plane .....................HAha you so don't want to hear me sing that. Yippee it really is Christmas season.. haha actually i have been enjoying the season very much. And this is another traditional thing my son and friends do. "Go Cal for another wonderful performance!!" well common now .. i do know it will be awesome .... it always is.

molli is huge.... when does puppy potty training stop? er i mean when will she be trained? how long................................... otherwise... we love her

My brother from England is home in 4 more sleeps... i am so happy.

My other brother is sooooooooooooo excited, as tomorrow night is the big pArty!! He is, ladies and gents.. eLvIs !! thanks to his other seamstress sister (the oldest one) he has the best custom of Elvis. He is so Elvis, its crazy!!! You really should have gotten tickets. Cus they are all sold oUt. GONE ...NOTTA and this is one Christmas party you should have been too!!! HAHA We have really been looking forward to this, yippee its finally here!

humm i have a long list of baking IOUs hehe.... are you on the list? Give a shout if you are, ok!!

Dalen: butter tarts(the especially good ones)
Chris: one hero cookie
Gwen: ginger crinkles
Mr. O: COOKIE
fRank: apple pie


i do believe others will come to my mind.*wink*

ok off for pizza before we are off to the play...whoot whoot so excited i can hardly stand it.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 p.m., December 06, 2007 , Blogger Christy said...

I don't want to overburden you but BUTER TART SQAURES!! Delicisiso!!

 
At 9:24 a.m., December 07, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Ginger Crinkles? I don't know what they are but I know I want some!

We're going to Oklahoma tonight!

 
At 2:08 p.m., December 07, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

MMMMmmm Buttertarts, can I trade my Hero Cookie in for one of them :D

 
At 10:47 a.m., December 08, 2007 , Blogger Darci said...

Enjoy the play, I wish I could go.. :S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home