Friday, December 07, 2007

NO MORE MONEY!!! hehe good thing i don't believe that.


this is my husband. He is very unhappy ..thus the lack of hair. Its good that i like bald heads... not so good that my husband likes hair. (just kiddin about the no hair he has lots)

I am not a $budgeter$ ... i do however love very long lists, which i do like to 'flyer' for. i really love to get good deals.

It could be said i know how to spend money .. but not so much is said that i am the wisest spender.

I have heard my name in conversations of 'generous and thoughtful'..... but who remembers those sweet words when accounts are drained dry.

sigh.

i never think its the thought that counts. i buy the thought every chance i get.

i can be trusted to save money during the following months. er... um.... there are some ... just give me a moment........ ... fudge. wait for it....i think .. March .

i may have given my husband some very unplanned trust issues with me... Also some anxiety... well alot of anxiety, especially around this time of year...(not so much in March- only one or two birthday parties that month)

i could have been ms. clause... maybe even santa ... if gender wasn't a problem...

i feel regretfully and sorry .......well i um i ... well i feel bad that my husband feels bad ....And i feel bad now... but think of all those happy present getters.... and how wonderful it all is and well...sigh..i don't think i should go uptown alone today.


yes i bad with money..

B- bankrupter
A-aggressively
D-disastrous


??does that work?? kinda sounds dumb. bankrupter isn't really a word. Bankrupted is and if it weren't for Sheldon i guess i could kinda do us in. ... Yes i do aggressively spend money. i love shopping. Especially Christmas shoppin!!! Its so the bomb.....And i am thinking my husband would say i am defiantly a disaster this time of year.
ok maybe it works...



Hey, he also says he loves me... with or without our money... *smile* isn't that the best?



He also doesn't think i will change.


.phew.

5 Comments:

At 3:36 p.m., December 12, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Great 'stache.

What are you wearing in that picture? You look like some renaissance queen or something! (It's a good thing. Really.)

 
At 9:02 p.m., December 12, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

hehe, like it? Sheldon just shakes his head and says he can dress me up .. but he sure shouldn't take me out!

its an East-Indian suit .. i absolutely love them.. (found locally at our second hand store) *smile*

 
At 9:29 p.m., December 12, 2007 , Blogger Shan said...

Great post. Hilarious, and resounding with the ring of truth.

 
At 3:33 p.m., December 14, 2007 , Blogger Darci said...

I can totally agree with your post.. :) I bet that you could've me the name darci in there read it to my husband and he would say Yep thats her. But We aren't "doing" Christmas so I'm behaving mostly. But his b-day is in Jan and I love birthdays and buying presents.

 
At 3:41 p.m., December 14, 2007 , Blogger Darci said...

oops just straighten that sentence.. I was a little distracted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home