Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday.. half way through...what was it Jess called it?..dang i just can't remember .. oh well... heres my update...

the boyz made it to school on time and stayed the entire day.... YES

i made supper and tomorrows plus put away three other suppers in the freezer.

Cookies are baking as i blog..

Stan went for a coffee (thank God) he was pacing something fierce!!! go man go man..outta here!!

ms molli is growing at a rapid pace ... 9 weeks is gone in a blink. wow.

Friday is a coming.. yaaaaaa

blogs are boring without pictures aren't they?! but i don't have any extra time ... to load and wait for blogger.. so, ..sorry boring it is.


CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS ohhhhh

so with that always on my mind...what do you do traditional wise, or will do, on DECEMBER 1st?

WHOOT WHOOT i am so excited.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 p.m., November 28, 2007 , Blogger Darci said...

I love wednesdays. Today I enjoyed my day to the fullest. I lazed around, watched a movie, slept some more.
First lazy day in months! I can't wait for December 1st!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home